THE HADLEY HOUSE was built around the mid-1800's as a farmhouse. The original owner's of the property were NEWT and MABEL HADLEY (pictured to the right). Then it was opened as "The Good Morning Farm" in the 70's-80's. Connie and Gary Carlson decided to buy this property in October 2011 and opened for business in May 2012. May 2017 will be our 6th season of business and enjoy serving our guests.